If you are interested in more detail or purchased the aponix.eu vertical barrel already, this is where you find the more detailed construction manuals for the different and most common setup variants.
- Basic ring segment assembly
- Construction manuals (WallSystem ++ Vertical Barrel 3D-NFT)
- Archived old construction manuals
Basic ring segment assembly of aponix vertical barrel ring segment elements:
Manuals and Info Sheets
(2021-10): Quick Info Sheet – WallSystem
(2021-01): Quick Info Sheet – V3 Vertical Barrel
(2019-04): Manual assembly soilless standalone barrel.
- Bundle – V3 soilless standalone vertical barrel with 7 ring segments (83 grow spaces)
- Bundle – V3 soilless standalone vertical barrel with 10 ring segments (119 grow spaces)
- Bundle – V3 soilless vertical barrel with 10 ring segments for multi unit setups (119 grow spaces)
- Larger integration examples
(2018-06): Manual for substrate based standing barrel.
Until we can provide this important part ourselves, here is the building plan to set up a perfectly fitting triangle roller base for yourself. It consists of 3 simple standard rectangular metal parts welded together and it fits under our closed base – usable for substrate based and soils standalone setups.
Other things you might need / external links
Archive of old construction manuals
(2017-01): The manual for assembly and setup of generation 2 parts. Contents: Pre-requisites for running vertical barrels. Positioning of barrels in your production facility. System connection for circulation. Scope of delivery. Barrel assembly. Maintenance and cleaning. Storing parts. Dimensioning the pump. Material info.