As of August 2020 this will be another updated option to organize multiple vertical barre units. So far you could use the standard multi-barrel base. Important to know:
- The new lid-base needs a lid part to be used with it.
- The 3 directional indentations underneath provide space for a standard 40mm PVC pipe to be set up underneath to drain the liquid from a line of units.
- The flat area in the center of the lid will be tightened to the lid base at the draining hole.
- The lid-base itself can be fixed to the floor so the lid (used as conical draining base) and the barrel parts can be removed for sanitation.
Material: Durable 6mm PVC*
Color: Papyrus white
* Raw materials used for the aponix parts come from trustworthy German providers who have to comply to very strickt European rules (see: European REACH directive). Raw material providers have confirmed their materials use tin and zinc instead of lead based stabilizers. We can provide more detailed information if necessary.
For more information please see: