The most used size of our vertical barrel: 12 ring segments assembled using 72 of our 1/6th parts, a standing base, top lid and irrigation. This is the ideal setup if you run multiple vertical barrels. You can find some example setups on this page.
Provides 142 grow spaces (2 grow spaces are sacrificed because of the revision part) at a height of 2.2m.
For details of each part please see the single detail pages of the parts:
Assembly – In order to assemble a full working production system you need the following additional ingredients:
- A reservoir for your liquid fertilizer with the right dimensions for your operations and cultivation situation. We also recommend a basic controller for pH, EC and liquid temperature.
- A professional pressure pump/system, that can provide a your liquid fertilizer with a minimum pressure of 2+ bars from your reservoir to the top of your barrels to operate the spray nozzles/sprinklers. We recommend a mesh filter of your liquid in order to protect your sprinklers/spray nozzles from solids.
- A gutter or gravity based solution (hoses or pipes) to direct the liquid exiting all your planned vertical barrels back to your reservoir.
- Piping, distribution and options to switch off the pressure line(s) to the top of your planned vertical barrels.
- Net pots, fertilizer, plants, a greenhouse, water ;).